Saturday, October 28, 2017

Technique of the Month - Repetitive Stamping

Hello Everyone!!!
Welcome to my blog! 
I am back with "Technique of the Month" for August 2017. This month's technique is "Repetitive Stamping". 

The techniques is really very simple and the supplies needed are also very less. 

So before we dive into the technique, let's have a look at today's card first, shall we...???









Technique: The technique is really very simple. I have created a short video to explain the process.


I am submitting this card to:


I hope you all liked it. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)


PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-)  

Supplies Used:  
Recollections A2 card base - White : Link
Strathmore Bristol paper  : SSS 
My Mind's eye Patterned paper - The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine 
Crate Paper Patterned paper - The Framer's Mark : 
Memento Dye  inkdrops - Dandelion : SSS
Memento Dye  inkdrops - Grape Jelly : SSS
SSS Hybrid ink - Orange Slush, Key Lime : SSS
Versafine inkpad - Onyx Black : SSS
Misti original stamping tool : SSS
Spellbinders Embossing Folder - Grid  : SSS
Cuttlebug diecutting tool : SSS
Fiskars Paper trimmer : SSS
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy : SSS
Tombow Mono glue  : SSS
Foam Tape - Scotch / SSS
Recollections vellum 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.