Thursday, October 5, 2017

Diwali Cards - Mudra Stamps Guest Designing

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m so excited to finally be able to share with you all today, that I am the Guest Designer  for Mudra Craft Stamps today and I'm so happy about it! I was thrilled when Varshitha, the wonderful owner of Mudra gave me this opportunity. 

Mudra Craft Stamps is an Indian Company and they manufacture beautiful stamps, stencils, sequins etc I had a lot of fun playing with the supplies. 

I've shared 5 cards on the Mudra blog today. I hope you like what I have to share. 
You can check out the blog post with all the details here

Here are a few sneak peeks of my cards.






I hope you all like my cards. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.