Monday, September 5, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello Everyone!
I'm in today playing the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge along with this week's card sketch from CASE the Sketch. I followed the last row : Embossing Folder Stamping, Gemstones, Fall theme from the Tic-Tac-Toe grid



 
 Lets look at my card now. 


Here is a closeup at the sentiment.


I'm submitting this card to:

I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


Supplies used:
Recollection cardstock - white, light brown

Recollections Shimmer Vellum cardstock
Distress inks - Pumice stone, Vintage photo, Rusty hinge, Tea dye, Gathered twigs
Cuttlebug embossing folder - Typeset
Papertrey Ink stamp set - Birthday Bash sentiments
Zing embossing powder - gold
Rhinestones - brown
Versamark inkpad
Versafine ink- Onyx black

Darice heat gun

3 comments:

  1. Rich and beautiful!! Love the warm tone and inking from the Distress Ink! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic panel you have created. Perfect for masculine card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.