Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sketch Saturday #427

Hello Everyone!
I'm back today with a new card for this week's Sketch Saturday Challenge. The sketch for this week is mentioned below:


Also the sponsors for this week are Bugaboo Stamps.

http://www.bugaboostamps.com/


Lets see my card now.



The image used as the focal image is Funky Flower Blocks by Bugaboo stamps. I colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real brush pens. The sentiment is a combination of stamps from the Stampendous - Happy messages set. The pattern paper in the background is by Crate paper.

I'm also submitting  this card to  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Its Hip to be Square
I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 


Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock - white, green, orange
Canson mixed media paper - 110 lbs

Bugaboo image - Funky Flower Blocks
Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens
Versafine ink- Onyx black
Stampendous stamp set - Happy messages
Crate patterned paper 6x6 - Farmhouse
Foam tape

Tombow Mono Adhesive




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Neha! The colours and patterns are so pretty & the design is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.