Sunday, May 8, 2016

Sketch Saturday #411

Hello Everyone!!!
It's time for Saturday Sketch #411. I know I'm a little late on showcasing my card this week, just been swamped with work & college commitments. This week's sketch is given below:
http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2016/05/week-411-with-starstampz.html
This week's sponsor are StarStampz.
https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/StarStampz
Finally here is my card.


For this card I have used the "Balloon & Ice Cream" image by StarStampz. I hope you all liked my card. I would love to hear back from you all. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding :-) 

 

Supplies used:
Recollections cardstock - white
DCWV - The Old World Stack
Koi 24 watercolor set
Stampendous - Birthday Wishes stamp set

Foam tape
Tombow Mono glue 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.