Friday, May 15, 2015

Birthday Card for Dad

Hello Everyone!!!
Today's card is a special gift for my Baba (Dad) as its his Birthday today.

Baba, you are the best father in this whole world. Thank you for believing in us and standing by us like a rock in all our ups and downs in life. We love you a lot!!! 

Wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! God Bless you.  May you have a happy, healthy and prosperous life ahead and may all your wishes come true....





I hope you liked my gift to you.
I hope you all liked it too. The inspiration for this post is from here
Thank you very much for taking your time to notice it. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

Supplies used: 
Recollections cardstock paper  8.5" x 11" (black, grey)
Recollections pearls
Ranger Archival black ink 

PaperTrey Ink Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Fiskars paper trimmer

Yellow patterned paper (name unknown)
Foam dimensions 
Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.