Friday, December 2, 2011

Freebie for you......

Hello everyone!!!
As you all know that I love using a lot of free digi stamps for making cards. I thought why not create a digital images for all of you there who love to use freebies just like me. From today I will be putting up some free digi stamps whenever possible. So here is my 1st freebie for all of you out there.....

I hope you all like this freebie & it helps you create something awesome.... Hope to hear again from all of you soon. Till then take care :)

PS: If my posts inspire you to create something on similar lines, I feel highly flattered. But please, do respect the effort I take in conceptualizing and executing, please give a direct link to my work when you are inspired by mine. Thanks for understanding........:-)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your first free digi. I love flowers and it is very nice. Thank you Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to playing with this on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely.... thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and elegant. Thank you. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for sharing. It will make a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.