Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Haunts....

Hi there! I'm so glad you could stop by. I have a card for you today. Its my very first attempt to make a Halloween card. I never tried making one before but the digi's from MelJen's Designs are so tempting that I had to make one. But them I need the correct inspiration that came from colourQ challenge #107... & Mojo Monday #211. I know you all must be really confused reading all this, but you understand once you see all the images below.



So using color inspiration from ColorQ #107 & card pattern idea from Mojo Monday #211 & came up with my own, very first Halloween card. Here goes the first view..... ta-dah......!!!!




Isn't it gr8???? I loved the way I came out. I adhered a Pumpkin Pie card stock & brown pattern paper from K&Company on white card stock. Added a Lucky Lemonade ribbon & bow. Printed the Happy Haunts digi on white & adhered it to a plain Razzleberry background. to add more of a Halloween effect I added another spider digi using dimensional's. Both the digi's are from MelJen's Design's. I colored them using color pencils.
I know you all would love a few more close-up looks of the card, so here you go....







Also this card is a perfect fit for The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Digi Challenge #1 which is themed for Halloween. I hope you all like my card. Thank you very much for taking your time to notice this card. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.