Monday, July 25, 2011

News that made my day.....

Hello my friends!!!
I have a gr8 news for you'll. Do you remember my "Happy Birthday!" card which I made last week???? Yes, I'm talking about the same card which was liked by many of you. I had entered into 2 different card challenges, one was Card Patterns #124 & MelJen's Design Challenge #67.

Guess what, the card won #1 position in "MelJen's Design Challenge #67" [here is the link to her site]. Please don't mind if you guys find my name spelled wrong there. Anyways, this is my 1st time to win any card challenge.

Thank you very much to Melissa & her entire team in advance for the wonderful freebies you gals are gonna give give for this success. Yes, I said in advance because I have to select 3 digital stamps from Melissa's store & email her about it, but the problem is that Melissa has 480 very cute digi's in her store & its really difficult to select 3 out of them. Well, I think I'll be able to figure that out which are the end of the day. For now I wanna enjoy this feeling of winning a card challenge.

Here is a snap of the card of all of those who haven't seen my last post on it [click the image to go to that post].

Thank you very much for taking your time to visit my blog. Hope to hear again from all of  u soon. Till then take care. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ye ye......

    Nehaaaaaaaaaaa
    para(b) para(b) para(b)

    Congrats dear...

    Keep it up and hoping to see you winning a big prize....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Congrats dear.. really a nice card...

    - kk

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.