Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trying Card Pattern 119

Hi! Hope everyone had a great Sunday...I came across this great card challenge website , Card Patterns & wanted to try out the layouts they provide. So today I'm trying out the their card pattern 119 to make a simple Father's day card.

The layout the provide was as below:

I pasted a "Thanks Dad" cardstock sticker on a red background to create the centre. I wanted the to make the other to circles but they would hide the brown stripes with "polka dots", so I added dimensional stickers from Momenta as flowers on both sides & attached red rhinestones to add completeness.

But still the top & bottom corners remained blank so I added smalll quilled flowers to it.

Well, I loved playing with the card layout & I think I'm going to do it every week now. Even the card came out very good. Hope my dad loves it too ......Happy Father's day :) !!!!!
Thank you for stopping by..... see u all soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Drive more traffic to your online store using performance based marketing.